Friday, August 6, 2010

Holy Simmer Sauce!

Last night we made chicken Piccata using our Piccata simmer sauce made in yesterday's batch test from hell.

It was.....    Perfect.   Awesome.   Dead on.  Fabulous!  My wife Connie, who claims NOT to be a "sauce person" (can you believe that?) said it was the best Piccata she had ever tasted. Michael's wife, Kathy said it was wonderful. Perfect.

WTF FML OMG LOL!!

You may think this is some self-patronizing bullshit, but the truth is (for me anyway) is that last night's chicken Piccata was the best I had ever had.  Really.  As good as the best I've ever had in a fine NYC restaurant. No, better.  Really.  Shocking........wow.

The weird and scary part is, it was better than the sample we had made for comparison.

So, if we can make these sauces taste as fine as last night's, and do them all as all-natural?  We have a monster hit on our hands. People will break down the f**kin doors to buy our sauces. Really.

Tonight, crazy Dave tries it. We will hear from him.

1 comment:

  1. It REALLY was great! I don't know what you guys were concerned about. Let's keep moving so Connie and I can take a vacation. --Kathy

    ReplyDelete