Friday, October 22, 2010

Moving to the head of the class!

Rid here:  We are in a high state of marketing now. Calling on gourmet shops, gift basket companies, food publications, friends, relatives... everyone. The response has been good.  Very good indeed!

Now we have been invited by the good folks at St. Joseph's University for our company to be featured in a food marketing class. Students will be asked to develop marketing ideas for our new and growing food business. Michael A. and I will attend and answer  (oh Gawd) all those questions about our business.

Can't wait. Since my background is advertising and marketing, it should be a snap--right?  We'll see....

The game has changed in the world of marketing. Aint no more just run an ad. It's Twitter, Facebook, Digg, Dugg, FoodBuzz, whatever. I don't know this stuff.....so I'll excuse myself from class and turn it over to Michael. Hahahahahaaaaaa!!!

Good luck big Mike.  I'll get it all on video and post it Youtube.   Seriously though, it will be an engaging two hours of learning for the students as well as for two bald guys who sell the best simmer sauces in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment