Sunday, July 18, 2010

Waiting for our co-packing prices

Rid:  Just a quick bit of news while we wait for our new low prices from our co-packer...
Our company, Lizbeth Lane Cuisine is also getting ready to sell a collection of hard to find spices that are sold in RECIPE SIZED portions! No need to buy a whole jar of some weird spice for $8 when all you need is a teaspoon! Our spices will be sold in gourmet food stores and on our site in 2 tsp. pouches.  Cool, huh?  This idea all came about when I needed a spice for a recipe I was trying. It called for 1 tsp. of Tumeric. I went to the store--saw what a jar cost and said, "fuhhhhget it". Im not spending that kind dough for a spice I'll use maybe twice in my lifetime.  That's when I had that "aha" moment. Michael and I agreed this was something to pursue.  What do you think? Leave a comment.

So, we are working with crazy Dave ( the guy who isn't sure how to pronounce his partner's name) to bring these recipe portion spices to the market.  Stay tuned....


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment