Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'll tell the biker story later.... first I've got a meeting tomorrow

Tomorrow, my partner, Michael A. Dernoga and I...Ridgely B. Francisco will be meeting with our co-packer out in the amish countryside of PA. What's a co-packer? Some friends ask me what a co-packer is. I tell them it's not your partner carrying a glock 9 mm, but a place where they manufacture your food items. It can be a sauce, a glaze, a rub, or whatever your food item happens to be. They follow strict FDA rules and need to adhere to all types of standards. AND THEY TAKE F***CKING FOREVER TO GET YOUR SAUCE MADE.

So, Michael A. and I will be hopping in the car tomorrow to meet with three guys whose names all start with M. Christ, its a friggin "3M" company. Michael and I will be finalizing the costs for them to produce our line of simmer sauces. We'll be cracking whips and doing our damndest to get those per unit costs down. I'll tell you what the sauces are about later. I now need, however, to get ready for this meeting. And I certainly look forward to watching my partner, Michael, do his masterful dance in front of the 3M guys.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment