Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Incoming!!!!!

Well.... the holidays have come and gone. I feel like my mind has done the same.  It was fun but also exhausting!  We aint getting any younger you know!!

Had a blast with my grandkids who came for a late Xmas from their home in Scarsdale, NY.  We shredded gifts open and messed up the house...oh, it was grand!  Then on New Years Eve...and right in the middle of an Elmo story, the phone rang.  "Just saw your story on CNN- how do I order?"  Holy Piccata! Here we go again.  I'm not complaining mind you, it's just that Michael A. and I thought the CNN deal was over and that things would now be a little calmer here at Lizbeth Lane Cuisine.   Oh no...not a chance.

Another call. Then another. Web hits rising through the top of my computer!  Orders setting off Michaels smartphone.  Yes indeed...CNN was running our story again...and again...and....

We were happy as could be!  Happy friggin new Year!!!  Time to dive into peanuts, tape and boxes again!

It's now the 5th of January and all is calm...all is bright.  It's time for us to focus on 2012. And it's looking good.  We will expand our markets north and south. I'm chomping at the bit to go west because so many inquiries have come from CA, OR and WA.  It's a huge opportunity. But, it's also a logistical monster.

We can't ship our sauces out there unless people are willing to pay $20/ bottle! Shipping a load across country would cost a fortune. That aint gonna happen. We are going to have to manufacture our fabulous babies out there and find distribution.  That will take some doing.

But fear not western state folks-- be patient. We will be there eventually, if not sooner... maybe later this year. Right after I finish reading that Elmo story to my granddaughter, Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment