Saturday, November 19, 2011

What a production!

Rid here again...where the hell is Michael? Wish he'd enter some of his deep thoughts. Oh well....
On Tuesday we fly to Pittsburgh and drive an hour to Boardman, OH.  It's time to make more simmer sauces.  We blew through our last run and must make plenty more. We have a ton of orders to fill from our Haddon House distributor and Avenue Gourmet, who we just recently started doing business with. Interstate Foods in Phila. is sending along orders, too.

On this trip I must take my HD video camera and get some shots of our sauces in production. Some of what I shoot will be included in the CNN story, which will be airing some time in December! I MUST make these shots dramatic! Cinema at its finest!

A few weeks back I shaved off my beard because at our co-packer, they make you wear these stupid looking chin nets. I mean, you look like a friggin fool! Since CNN was going to be there shooting, there was no way I was going to let them shoot me wearing one of those lame nets on my chin. I don't want millions of people seeing me looking like some jerk. The head net is goofy looking enough!  Turns out, CNN won't be making the trip next week, so there was no need to shave the beard. Oh well, it's growing back nicely.  Looking rather white though....ugghh.

Well get ready world, over 13,000 bottles of our fabulous simmer sauces are about to hit store shelves. Hopefully near you!  If there's a store nearby you, let them know they should be selling our superb simmer sauces.

Til later....all you sauciers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment